Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Nailhead Trim

I love nailhead trim.  I recently made a headboard for my daughter's grownup bedroom, and I used nailheads for trim.  I wasn't posting on a blog at that time so I didn't take any pictures, but here are some more ideas for nailhead trim.

Wallace Leather Bed With Brushed Nickel Nailheads

This one is from restorationhardware.com and looks similar to the one I made for my daughter.



Nailhead Trimmed Decorative Boxes {Accessories}

I love these boxes.  They're from marthastewart.com and I think they're fabulous.
Nailhead Wall Panel
Here's a headboard from pierone.com that I love, too.



I've seen some bureaus with nailhead designs on the fronts, and I think I would like to try that next.



This one is from Pier One but I don't see it on their website anymore.

What have you all created with nailheads?




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...