Thursday, May 31, 2012

I'm back in my Jeep again.  For those of you who don't know, my twenty-two-year-old son rolled my Jeep over - he wasn't hurt; he was going a very slow speed and avoided hitting a deer.  He slid into the ditch and the Jeep turned over onto its top.  There was very little damage with the most significant being that the frame of the windshield cracked which, in turn, cracked the glass of the windshield.  But we found a used windshield frame with intact glass at a junkyard, and my son installed it, and then we were good to go again.

I love my Jeep Wrangler.  I can't tell you how much I love that thing.  I drive it in the summer with the back "window" open (it has a soft top) with the upper doors removed, and I just love that feeling of openness and freedom, with the wind blowing all around me.  I really, really enjoy that vehicle.

And it's a standard transmission so none of my girls will drive it.  They've all practiced driving standards, but none of them like it very much so I get it mostly all to myself! 

The very best thing about a Jeep in Maine is that I get a convertible in the summer and 4-wheel drive in the winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...