Friday, June 22, 2012

Busy, Busy Weekend!

I have such a busy weekend coming up!  Tomorrow, I am collecting six teenage girls, along with my own two, and driving them all to a local hotel for a slumber party for my girls' 16th birthday.  Earlier in the week, I posted about the goodie bags I've prepared for everyone.  I'm crossing my fingers that everyone has a good time.
 
I've combined this hotel trip with another weekend event.  I love to take photographs and I'm often asked to take pictures at different parties.  I'm not a professional but I do love taking pictures so I love it when people ask me.  Tomorrow night a coworker is having a surprise 60th birthday party for her husband, and she has asked me to be the photographer.  I'm pretty excited because it will be soooo much fun for me.

And when the party is over, I'll bebop back to my room, check on the girls again, and start editing pictures.  I'll be busy but I'll love every minute of it!

And then Sunday morning I'll deliver all the very overtired teenagers back to their respective homes, hopefully all in one piece.  I'll probably still be editing photos after I arrive home.

Then, Sunday evening, we are having a wedding!  My son and his girlfriend are getting married in an absolutely miniscule ceremony being performed by a good friend of ours.  They're holding the ceremony on the waterfront in Bucksport.  It's a beautiful spot, and I'll take pictures to document the whole event.  I'm pretty darn excited about this one because my son is very much in love and his fiance is a lovely young lady.  I'll post pictures some time next week!

This is a photo of her dress that I bought for her.  As I said, it's going to be a casual, small ceremony and this dress is perfect.


This is the dress, full length, but we purchased it in white.  It came from Amazon, and I think it's adorable.  Here's another close up picture of the detail on the bodice.
She will look lovely in this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...