Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sweet Sixteen - x2

My twin daughters turned 16 on Wednesday.  16, you say?  Oh, but you don't look old enough to have daughters who are 16 years old!  I know!  Ha, ha - that conversation is the one I play in my head often.  It's not reality; it's just part of my little dream world.

So, they turned 16, I saw a few more gray hairs in the mirror, and we went out to dinner to celebrate.  They chose Chili's because it's one of their favorites, and my husband, the girls, and I had a marvelous time.  Here are some of my favorite photos from our dinner because, of course, I had to take some snapshots.


 

  

We had a really good time and the girls were happy at the end of the meal when four of the serving staff came out and sang to them.  They also received free ice cream sundaes.  

Next weekend we're having a fun sleepover with six of their friends.  I have a project in mind for the goodie bags I do every year for the guests, and I'll share it with you this week.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...