Sunday, June 3, 2012

Christmas - in June?


I saw a very cool advent calendar that someone made, and I started thinking about it as a possible Christmas gift for those friends and family members with small children.  I've collected a few materials already, but have stalled a little on the whole idea.  Luckily, it's only June so I have plenty of time to work on it.

My idea incorporates several different things I've seen, such as this one:

box advent

But it's a little too plain.  I want one with a more Christmas look.  Maybe more like this one:


But I don't like how uniform and symmetrical this one looks.  It's a little too perfect.


I saw several like this one, but this is not what I had in mind at all.

This is much more like what I had in mind, but I don't think I want to make it as big.

I like the different sized boxes and the different papers used.  It's not too symmetrical and is interesting to look at.  Now I just need to figure out what I want to put in all of those boxes.  Any ideas?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...